BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG.
ABOUT CALGARY SCIENTIFIC
Calgary Scientific provides innovative solutions that enable workers to access tasks traditionally performed on desktop workstations from the devices they use and the spaces they work from. We empower workers with secure remote access to enterprise data and images, full image interaction capabilities and anytime collaboration, so that they can complete work tasks more efficiently.
The CSI Sales, Marketing and Services team is an integral part of the success of the company. The worldwide team currently serves the following functions for the organization:
● Direct Engagement – responsible for building awareness and driving sales within large, strategic customers, including hospital systems, national/regional heath administrations, etc.
● Relationship Management – serve as the direct contact for large strategic customers and accounts in the region.
● Sales Execution – serve as the central person driving each direct engagement in your territory, coordinating contributions from Services, Business Development, Support, Engineering, Partner and other teams within Calgary Scientific
The Solution Sales Consultant (Healthcare) is a critical role in the company and will own a key element of overall strategy and growth. Responsible for providing product and sales support to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed growth objectives within an assigned territory, our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales development, building strong business relationships, communicating technical value propositions and working with partners. As a CSI Solution Sales Consultant, you must have the ability to effectively present to a wide range of audiences from IT to CxO to business decision makers.
● Identify accounts that have high potential for product adoption
● Establish deep relationships with key business and technical stakeholders
● Develop customers' buying vision for how CSI’s solution will benefit their organization
● Work with the territory sales leader to develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
● Lead product discussions and technical presentations
● Work with the territory sales leader to ensure sales process milestones are met
● Attain and exceed annual sales targets and other scorecard metrics
● Work with the territory sales leader to develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, and then drive the execution of that plan to success
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will have
● 5+ years solution selling experience
● Native Speaker of Chinese Mandarin
● Fluent English including Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills.
● 2+ years’ experience in software application selling, mobility apps is a plus.
● 2+ years’ recent background in healthcare, especially in PACS/VNS or HIS/RIS/EMR areas
● Proven skills in consultative, outcome-based sales, business development, sales planning and execution. Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
● History of holding and consistently exceeding quota
● Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
● Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
● Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CIOs and CTOs, but also with lower levels in an organization
● Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
● Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment. Strong collaboration skills required, both to impact internal team dynamics as well as envisioning opportunities to reinforce the collaborative benefits of our product line
● Multinational enterprise working experience is a plus.
● Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
● Customer focus – an unwavering commitment to the success of our customers and partners, and the willingness to take personal responsibility for their satisfaction
● Impact – a strong bias toward action and the ability to lead the transformation and drive a large scale change across the company
● Trustworthiness – an unassailable commitment to integrity, honesty, and reliability
● Judgment - leadership with sound decision making through rational, balanced judgment
● Communication – executive-level communication skills and proven ability to interact with a diverse range of personality types
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE
● Location- Shanghai, China
● Travel – Approximately 50%
● Compensation – includes base salary, commission, bonus and stock options
We offer a dynamic, flexible work environment where you will get to work alongside very smart, passionate, dedicated professionals from around the world. We offer excellent benefits, including stock options, unlimited vacations, and more.
If this is your kind of opportunity, please forward your information, including a link to your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Calgary Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.