Senior Sales Director, Americas
CSI is a visionary software development company, providing industry-leading solutions for a variety of industries worldwide. Our ResolutionMD product leads the healthcare software market, providing advanced mobile image viewing capabilities to major medical providers worldwide. We have entered a new phase of growth by utilizing core functionality initially developed for ResolutionMD to expand into other industries with solutions in collaboration, application mobile enablement and many other areas. We are looking for highly talented team members to join us as we enter this exciting new phase.
The CSI Sales, Marketing and Services team is an integral part of the success of the company. The worldwide team currently serves the following functions for the organization:
- Direct Engagement – responsible for building awareness and driving sales within large, strategic customers, including hospital systems, national/regional heath administrations, etc.
- Relationship Management – serve as the direct contact for large strategic customers and accounts in the region.
- Sales Execution – serve as the central person driving each direct engagement in your territory, coordinating contributions from Services, Business Development, Support, Engineering, Partner and other teams within Calgary Scientific
- Business Development – develop and implement growth opportunities to create long-term value selling CSI’s platform to select ISVs.
The Sr. Sales Director, Americas is a senior, highly visible role in the company and will own a key element of overall strategy and growth. You will be responsible for providing strategic executive-level leadership to the company and the team, including refining and implementing the overall Sales strategy for the Americas region for our full line of mobile-enabled collaboration tools. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attaining and exceeding annual sales targets and other scorecard metrics
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Engage with C-suite customer leadership and heads of departments (e.g., radiology) to position our strategic value proposition while serving internally as the team lead to align resources to bring each deal to closure and ensure delivery and customer success goals are met.
- Co-sell with Partners as needed to develop qualified leads into realized deals both in and out of RFx purchasing cycles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of proven experience in an executive role leading sales teams in the technology and/or healthcare industries, with a focus on enterprise-class organizations
- Agile style of leadership, able to work in highly diverse, fast-paced and challenging environments, leading v-teams with a wide variety of skills and experiences from across the company
- Proven skills in consultative, outcome-based sales, business development, sales planning and execution. Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CIOs and CTOs, but also with lower levels in an organization
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment. Strong collaboration skills required, both to impact internal team dynamics as well as envisioning opportunities to reinforce the collaborative benefits of our product line
- Candidate must possess executive level decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills. Facilitating/encouraging cross-team account and resource planning
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
Key team member attributes for this role include:
- Customer focus – an unwavering commitment to the success of our customers and partners, and the willingness to take personal responsibility for their satisfaction
- Impact – a strong bias toward action and the ability to lead the transformation and drive a large scale change across the company
- Trustworthiness – an unassailable commitment to integrity, honesty, and reliability
- Judgment - leadership with sound decision making through rational, balanced judgment
- Communication – executive-level communication skills and proven ability to interact with a diverse range of personality types
- Location: Calgary or Seattle metro areas preferred, but exceptionally strong candidates in other geographies will definitely be considered.
- Travel: Approximately 35%, within North, Central and South America
- Compensation: Includes base salary, commission, bonus and stock options
- Reporting: This role will report directly to the VP, Corporate Accounts
We offer a dynamic, flexible work environment where you will get to work alongside very smart, passionate, dedicated professionals from around the world. We offer excellent benefits, including stock options, unlimited vacations, and more. If this is your kind of opportunity, please forward your information, including a link to your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com .
Calgary Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.