Senior Product Marketing Manager (PureWeb)
Calgary Scientific is undergoing a rapid transformation and we are looking for a few great team members to join us. Our underlying technology, PureWeb®, is a software development framework to migrate rich graphics applications into cloud-based services for web and mobile. It has the unique ability to enable high quality, secure access to massive data sources on any device without copying or moving the data, and is positioned to fundamentally change key technology areas including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and more. PureWeb is also driving Calgary Scientific into new enterprise markets beyond healthcare, such as engineering design, visualization, and energy, and we need a strong product marketing leader to help us do so.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager for PureWeb will be responsible for: building and driving the marketing plan for PureWeb; creating audience messaging for organic, social and paid campaigns; creating content to reach new customers in multiple vertical market applications; and working with sales teams to provide customer-ready materials.
The Senior Product Manager, PureWeb will work closely with the product management and product marketing teams to ensure campaigns are returning results and is focused on the creation of innovative solutions to meet our planned marketing goals. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly collaborative and a communicative technical marketer who is up on the latest digital trends and focused on driving results.
- Create and execute effective marketing plans, campaigns, product launches and ongoing lead nurture activities for new and emerging vertical applications such as design and interactive visualization (enterprise gaming).
- Attend vertical industry events to represent PureWeb to both technical and executive audiences
- In collaboration with the marketing team use HubSpot and SalesForce to increase brand awareness and and lead funnel, turning marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads
- Seamlessly execute strategy to drive site visits and prospect to lead conversions
- Develop and communicate weekly, monthly and yearly marketing reports focusing on key metrics
- Interface with internal teams (sales, product, client services) and external customers along with marketing vendors
- Work with designers to create digital campaigns that return results
Experience, Education, Knowledge
- 5-10 years experience in product marketing, analytics and digital execution for enterprise developer platform technologies
- Interest or direct experience in related markets including CAD/engineering design, interactive visualization and simulation, or energy applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and stay cool under pressure
- Experience with analyzing data and presenting insights to improve results
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Proactively communicate information to keep marketing results on track
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Thorough understanding of digital technology, website and mobile development, including methods to leverage social networking to achieve business results
Key team member attributes for this role include:
- Customer focus – an unwavering commitment to the success of our customers and partners, and the willingness to take personal responsibility for their satisfaction
- Impact – a strong bias toward action and the ability to lead the transformation and drive a large scale change across the company
- Trustworthiness – an unassailable commitment to integrity, honesty, and reliability
- Judgment - leadership with sound decision making through rational, balanced judgment
- Communication – executive-level communication skills and proven ability to interact with a diverse range of personality types
- Location: Calgary or Seattle areas preferred, but exceptionally strong candidates in other areas will be considered
- Travel: Approximately 30% worldwide
- Compensation: Includes base salary, bonus and stock options
We offer a dynamic, flexible work environment where you will get to work alongside very smart, passionate, dedicated professionals from around the world. We offer excellent benefits, including stock options, unlimited vacations, and more. If this is your kind of opportunity, please forward your information, including a link to your LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org .