BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG.
ABOUT CALGARY SCIENTIFIC
Calgary Scientific provides innovative solutions that enable workers to access tasks traditionally performed on desktop workstations from the devices they use and the spaces they work from. We empower workers with secure remote access to enterprise data and images, full image interaction capabilities and anytime collaboration, so that they can complete work tasks more efficiently.
The CSI Sales, Marketing and Services team is an integral part of the success of the company. The worldwide team currently serves the following functions for the organization:
● Direct Engagement – responsible for building awareness and driving sales within large, strategic customers, including hospital systems, national/regional heath administrations, etc.
● Relationship Management – serve as the direct contact for large strategic customers and accounts in the region.
● Sales Execution – serve as the central person driving each direct engagement in your territory, coordinating contributions from Services, Business Development, Support, Engineering, Partner and other teams within Calgary Scientific
The Partner Sales Account Manager ‘PSAM’ (Healthcare) is a critical role in the company and will own a key element of overall strategy and growth. You will be responsible for day-to-day collaboration with sales, marketing, solutions and operations in efforts to develop strategic relationships, facilitate partner enablement efforts, and to grow the pipeline towards increased partner driven sales. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales development, building strong business relationships, communicating technical value propositions and working with partners. As a CSI PSAM, you must have the ability to effectively present to a wide range of audiences within our partner network.
● Drive software revenue with CSI Partners
● Expand and develop partnerships
● Gain trusted advisor status with key partners
● Interact and collaborate across the Partner’s various business segments (sales, consulting, marketing, etc.)
● Create strong alignment between CSI corporate sales and partner ecosystem
● Establish deep relationships with key business and technical stakeholders
● Lead product discussions and presentations
● Attaining and exceeding annual sales targets and other scorecard metrics
● Work with sales management to develop Partner Account Plans and manage execution of that plan to success
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will have:
● 5+ years sales/business development experience
● Proven skills in consultative, outcome-based sales, business development, sales planning and execution
● History of holding and consistently exceeding quota
● Proven track record of building and executing strategic Go-To-Market plans with partners
● Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
● Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
● Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
● Customer focus – an unwavering commitment to the success of our customers and partners, and the willingness to take personal responsibility for their satisfaction
● Impact – a strong bias toward action and the ability to lead the transformation and drive a large scale change across the company
● Trustworthiness – an unassailable commitment to integrity, honesty, and reliability
● Judgment - leadership with sound decision making through rational, balanced judgment
● Communication – executive-level communication skills and proven ability to interact with a diverse range of personality types
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE
● Location- USA or Canada
● Travel – event driven but expect 35%
● Compensation – includes base salary, commission, bonus and stock options
We offer a dynamic, flexible work environment where you will get to work alongside very smart, passionate, dedicated professionals from around the world. We offer excellent benefits, including stock options, unlimited vacations, and more.
If this is your kind of opportunity, please forward your information, including a link to your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Calgary Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.