Making medical data interactive from anywhere
ResolutionMD™ Web is the most powerful visualization tool in the medical field, boasting FDA clearance, CE Mark, Health Canada approval and numerous global installations. FDA-cleared for diagnostic viewing on modern web browsers, ResolutionMD Web not only brings together all of the viewing tools needed to make a diagnosis including 2D, MIP/MPR, 3D and interactive collaboration, but it eliminates the need to purchase additional proprietary workstations in an existing limited-use environment.
See ResolutionMD in action
Features and Specifications
ResolutionMD Web is in use at multiple world-renowned medical institutions – including the Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona where pilot studies have provided evidence to support regulatory approvals.
- FDA-cleared for diagnostic viewing
- Instant access to patient data
- Unparalleled security, no downloads mean no risk of data loss
- Works with existing image and reporting archives
- Works on modern web browsers, iOS & Android mobile devices
- Interactive 2D, 3D & MIP/MPR diagnostic imaging
Product Features Overview (PDF)
- Ease of adoption – attuned to physician and healthcare specialist workflows, interactions, collaboration and patient needs.
- FDA cleared – for diagnostic capabilities.
- Diagnostic speed – access patient scans in seconds.
- Ease of access – viewing patient scans is no longer limited to expensive, location-specific workstations.
- Reduced cost – savings through elimination of expensive and redundant storage systems.
- Collaboration - real time collaborative medicine with viewing and technology control shared among multiple users on their laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Layouts – physicians can now view multiple slices at the same time.
Supported Operating Systems
Server Operating Systems Support
Windows Web Browser Support
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
MacOS Browser Support
ResolutionMD is platform and browser agnostic, runs on both Mac and Windows and supports Android and iOS devices. Now ResolutionMD 3.2 adds these features to the award-winning, FDA-cleared technology….
- Related Studies - Easy access to entire patient history, avoid time-consuming procedures like performing multiple searches and loading studies individually
- Split-view mode - View images from multiple studies, and compare them side-by-side
- Key image objects (KO) - View any key images that have been previously saved with an imaging study
- New Modalities - Support for Ophthalmology (OP), Endoscopy (ES)
- Improved data loading performance - Reduced loading times so users can interact with images more quickly
- Multitenant - Manage multiple hospitals on a single server while ensuring data is entirely secure for each individual institution
View the video
Try ResolutionMD for yourself
Request a Demo