FDA cleared for diagnostic viewing on iPhone,
iPad and Android
ResolutionMD™ Mobile is our state-of-the-art medical viewing product, enabling instant access to radiology diagnostic images and reports from mobile devices. FDA-cleared for diagnostic viewing on the iPhone, iPad and Android, ResolutionMD Mobile brings together all of the viewing tools needed to make a diagnosis including 2D, MIP/MPR, 3D and interactive collaboration.
ResolutionMD Mobile is in use at multiple world-renowned medical institutions – including the Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona – where pilot studies have provided evidence to support regulatory approvals.
See ResolutionMD™, mobile medical image viewer in action
Features and Specifications
ResolutionMD Mobile enables viewing of medical images and reports on inexpensive iOS and Android mobile devices; eliminating the need to purchase additional workstations.
- FDA-cleared for diagnostic viewing on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Laptop and desktop computers
- Instant access to patient data.
- Unparalleled security, no downloads mean no risk of data loss.
- Works with existing image and reporting archives.
- Works on modern web browsers, iOS & Android mobile devices.
- Interactive 2D, 3D & MIP/MPR diagnostic imaging.
Product Features Overview (PDF)
- Medical Mobility – delivers quality of life to physicians enables on-the-move viewing and diagnosis, collaboration with other specialists all from tablets and smartphones.
- Ease of adoption – attuned to physician and healthcare specialist workflows, interactions, collaboration and patient needs.
- FDA cleared – for diagnostic capabilities.
- Diagnostic speed – access patient scans in seconds.
- Ease of access – viewing patient scans is no longer limited to expensive, location-specific workstations.
- Reduced cost – savings through elimination of expensive and redundant storage systems.
- Collaboration - real time collaborative medicine with viewing and technology control shared among multiple users on their laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Multitasking – physicians and radiologists on smartphones can switch back and forth between ResolutionMD and other tasks on their mobile, like answering the phone, without closing the app.
Supported Operating Systems
Server Operating Systems Support
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5
- iPad, iPad 2, New iPad, iPad Mini
- Galaxy tab 10.1
- LG Optimus LTE
ResolutionMD is platform and browser agnostic, runs on both Mac and Windows and supports Android and iOS devices. Now ResolutionMD 3.2 adds these features to the award-winning, FDA-cleared technology….
- Related Studies - Easy access to entire patient history, avoid time-consuming procedures like performing multiple searches and loading studies individually
- Split-view mode - View images from multiple studies, and compare them side-by-side
- Key image objects (KO) - View any key images that have been previously saved with an imaging study
- New Modalities - Support for Ophthalmology (OP), Endoscopy (ES)
- Improved data loading performance - Reduced loading times so users can interact with images more quickly
- Multitenant - Manage multiple hospitals on a single server while ensuring data is entirely secure for each individual institution
View the video
Try ResolutionMD for yourself
Request a Demo